signss

what do u think

• I'm mindful

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • mindless oops

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Minnale

Auto pilot is a protection mechanism our brain use to prevent us from going into overload, It is t main reasons why we end up avoiding tasks.​
We tend avoid pain through distraction, It is easier to transport our mind away from reality to a place Where it feels safe
- Mindlessly scrolling our phones
- ruminating over the past
- overthinking about the future
- make plans we never keep
- settings goals we never follow
- Procrastination by playing games, watching movies, etc..

Distraction aren't necessarily unhealthy, we need a diversion for the sake our our sanity & Happiness. But lifestyles bcme habitual & automatic make conscious decision about What we want to live where we want to work and what part us need to heal.
However when this adaptation mechanism start spreading into areas that require more forethought..???

Phoenix

Elite member

Auto pilot is a protection mechanism our brain use to prevent us from going into overload, It is t main reasons why we end up avoiding tasks.​
We tend avoid pain through distraction, It is easier to transport our mind away from reality to a place Where it feels safe
- Mindlessly scrolling our phones
- ruminating over the past
- overthinking about the future
- make plans we never keep
- settings goals we never follow
- Procrastination by playing games, watching movies, etc..

Distraction aren't necessarily unhealthy, we need a diversion for the sake our our sanity & Happiness. But lifestyles bcme habitual & automatic make conscious decision about What we want to live where we want to work and what part us need to heal.
However when this adaptation mechanism start spreading into areas that require more forethought..???

Thats where hobbies come in... I usually cook when i need to think. The more complex my emotion is... The more complex would be the food i choose to cook ??
distractions are good. sometimes we get so in tune with our distractions, we actually forget what we needed to be distracted from and keep doing the same thing??