• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Posts waiting for approval

Mazhai

Whats the policy in approving posts? I think turning on auto-moderation based on specific topics makes more sense.

This is a buzz kill waiting for approval and not knowing how long before our post is live.

My recommendation: set a timeline for approval (hopefully 2-3 hrs, not days) , if not turn this off. After all you can delete posts if necessary.

Atom

“Nothing is forever. Except atoms.”
Staff member
Administrator

Whats the policy in approving posts? I think turning on auto-moderation based on specific topics makes more sense.

This is a buzz kill waiting for approval and not knowing how long before our post is live.

My recommendation: set a timeline for approval (hopefully 2-3 hrs, not days) , if not turn this off. After all you can delete posts if necessary.
The minimum Thread for approval is set to 2, to avoid abuse and spam. So any new members who haven't posted will have to get their First 2 posts approved manually to continue normal posts.

The main reason behind this is to avoid these kind of people

View attachment

Atom

“Nothing is forever. Except atoms.”
Staff member
Administrator

And it is not set to days or hours ! Any forum Moderator can approve the post at any instant if they feel the posts are fine . But it is set for manual approval.