• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

myself

Hi all tis nirosiniponnuvel here.... I just enter tis chat for fun and entertainment only otherwise nothing.... I got some gud frnds here arun,oxyy, nesi,....and more than members... And( i m a teacher) teaching and cooking is my passion...and i got married.i hve 1 child

EVILL

Elite member

Hi all tis nirosiniponnuvel here.... I just enter tis chat for fun and entertainment only otherwise nothing.... I got some gud frnds here arun,oxyy, nesi,....and more than members... And( i m a teacher) teaching and cooking is my passion...and i got married.i hve 1 child
Super wc to the group?

Minnale

Wonderful intro niro, Happy to see you here, Yr professional wow.. let's rock?

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

welcome here! apdiye intro section la Mr.Phoenixbird nu oruthar intro irukum atha katayam padichudunga lol