• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

It Had To Be You - அனுஜ் திவாரி , ரூபா பப்ளிகேஷன்ஸ்

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

"As her ashes had to be immersed in flowing water, her family and mine went to haridwar for her Asthi Visarjan after few days. She flowed into the river but her memories stayed forever in me.

I came other side and sat on the secluded bench far from the river.

People, things, nature, everything looked so unstable and worthless. Sitting lonely, I took that note from my wallet and looked at it. I touched those letters and tried to feel them. They said -- "times may be good or bad, I'm always with you.' I could feel her around me but i was brought back to the reality that she was no more with me. I looked at the sky and saw a flying bird that was flying high and high. Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I folded that paper and kept it in my wallet. I turned. Dad came and sat next to me. He handed me a pink coloured note and said,

'Pakhi left something for you. Her mother told me to give it to you.'

'What's that?' I snatched it from his hand and opened it. That note said:

Hey Listen,

This Letter is just to remind you of a few things that you always forget. First stop making these sad faces, I really hate them.
Life is too short to be sad and you can't get it again, so don't cry and listen to what I'm going to tell you.

We promised to be with each other forever and I'm not going to leave you. I think I was the luckiest girl to have met you.
we found love in each other and lived but sometimes things aren't in our hands, but that doesn't mean we lost. I'll always be there for you.

By the way, I have told Mamma to find a good girl for you. There is no other piece like me, so it's difficult, but she'll find someone who can love you more than I did, you have enough spark to make her like that

I just want you to complete that diary and let people know about us. How's the title?

Your sassy girl.

'My dad hugged me tightly and said,' we love someone without any reason but we meet that person for some purpose. Some people come to give a beautiful shape to our lives and she came to yours for the same reason. She had some dreams for you. Go and live for her.'

He held my shoulder and we Left.

Last edited:

Nathira

Elite member

we love someone without any reason but we meet that person for some purpose. Some people come to give a beautiful shape to our lives and she came to yours for the same reason.
Idhu
Romba nallaa iruku

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

Loving someone is not tough,
But the real courage is to forget your loved one.
The way we met, we met for a reason.
We loved once, We lived once,
Then we got the reason to live for each other.... forever.

Last edited:

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

'Everyone's life starts and ends with open hands, but it depends upon you, how many times you make the V (victory) sign with your fingers and show it to the world during this journey!

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

There is no importance of sweetness without some bitterness, there is no importance of good without evil, there is no importance of love without hatred and there is no life without the truth of death. Your thoughts define how you live, so just live your life the way you want. We don't care about the present and spend precious moments missing our past. If we care enough about the present, it shall not become the past.'

Last edited:

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

Lose every battle of love but never look at yourself as a loser,
Look at yourself as a winner because you are one!

Last edited:

VOLDEMORT

Elite member

The sky seemed dark when you were sad,
Morning became bright when you were glad,
Your laughter changed the mood of thousands of people.
The world needs you to be happy,
Your smile made my life forever...
My love doesn’t demand to meet you every day,
My love doesn’t demand to talk to you every moment,
I just love you every night in my dreams,
And that is enough to make my day.
My love needs to be with you forever...
I won’t promise to build a castle in the desert for you,
But i can give a kiss on your forehead every morning,
You made me the winner of this world,
But I’d love to be a loser in love with you!!!

Last edited:

Nathira

Elite member

The sky seemed dark when you were sad,
Morning became bright when you were glad,
Your laughter changed the mood of thousands of people.
The world needs you to be happy,
Your smile made my life forever...
My love doesn’t demand to meet you every day,
My love doesn’t demand to talk to you every moment,
I just love you every night in my dreams,
And that is enough to make my day.
My love needs to be with you forever...
I won’t promise to build a castle in the desert for you,
But i can give a kiss on your forehead every morning,
You made me the winner of this world,
But I’d love to be a loser in love with you!!!

-From It Had To Be You by Anuj Tiwari.
Super ??

D

Deleted member 753

"As her ashes had to be immersed in flowing water, her family and mine went to haridwar for her Asthi Visarjan after few days. She flowed into the river but her memories stayed forever in me.

I came other side and sat on the secluded bench far from the river.

People, things, nature, everything looked so unstable and worthless. Sitting lonely, I took that note from my wallet and looked at it. I touched those letters and tried to feel them. They said -- "times may be good or bad, I'm always with you.' I could feel her around me but i was brought back to the reality that she was no more with me. I looked at the sky and saw a flying bird that was flying high and high. Someone put a hand on my shoulder. I folded that paper and kept it in my wallet. I turned. Dad came and sat next to me. He handed me a pink coloured note and said,

'Pakhi left something for you. Her mother told me to give it to you.'

'What's that?' I snatched it from his hand and opened it. That note said:

Hey Listen,

This Letter is just to remind you of a few things that you always forget. First stop making these sad faces, I really hate them.
Life is too short to be sad and you can't get it again, so don't cry and listen to what I'm going to tell you.

We promised to be with each other forever and I'm not going to leave you. I think I was the luckiest girl to have met you.
we found love in each other and lived but sometimes things aren't in our hands, but that doesn't mean we lost. I'll always be there for you.

By the way, I have told Mamma to find a good girl for you. There is no other piece like me, so it's difficult, but she'll find someone who can love you more than I did, you have enough spark to make her like that

I just want you to complete that diary and let people know about us. How's the title?

Your sassy girl.

'My dad hugged me tightly and said,' we love someone without any reason but we meet that person for some purpose. Some people come to give a beautiful shape to our lives and she came to yours for the same reason. She had some dreams for you. Go and live for her.'

He held my shoulder and we Left.
Anuj's journey touches every heart that beats...

-DAINIK JAGRAN

D

Deleted member 753

I want to be happy. I want to laugh. I want to feel. I want to be happy. i want to live in these moments... but for whom? I thought.