• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Hai.... Machi's

Randy

?Hai My Dear Friend's.... I am Randy.... First of all I am very Happy and Glad to join in this Chat. I am from near Erode City and about me I am JOVIAL person and FRIENDLY and like to MAKING FRIEND'S.... I like to MOTIVATE my self and others and always POSITIVE MINDED.... I believe in GOD and believe in MYSELF....I will give RESPECT to everyone. I like to watch Horror Movies and I like to watch WWE that why I keep my nick as RANDY. My humble request to you... Don't waste your valuable time here regularly.... If you free spend time here otherwise concentrate on your work.... One more I am Straight forward.... I think it's enough about me.... If you want know more about me.... "VANGA PALAGALAM!!"

Nathira

Elite member

?Hai My Dear Friend's.... I am Randy.... First of all I am very Happy and Glad to join in this Chat. I am from near Erode City and about me I am JOVIAL person and FRIENDLY and like to MAKING FRIEND'S.... I like to MOTIVATE my self and others and always POSITIVE MINDED.... I believe in GOD and believe in MYSELF....I will give RESPECT to everyone. I like to watch Horror Movies and I like to watch WWE that why I keep my nick as RANDY. My humble request to you... Don't waste your valuable time here regularly.... If you free spend time here otherwise concentrate on your work.... One more I am Straight forward.... I think it's enough about me.... If you want know more about me.... "VANGA PALAGALAM!!"
Hai Randy wc ?? ??

Chittukuruvi

Elite member

Supernga nga nga ?

Namaku yen ivlo perusa thonala? Ukkanthu yosipaingalooo..!! ??