• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

FreeWill

CarnivaL

Hey EveryOne,
I wrote something this evening. Bear with me for 3 to 4 minutes if you decide to read it. Comment your thoughts.

FreeWill

From being a monkey in the wild to what we are now, million years of evolution and now we are sophisticated beings, using grooming products to look good, clothing in all fashions and over everything, today we are all roaming with pocket sized computers.

We are living in the SpaceX, the Meta and the Amazon Era. We made incredible development over the last couple centuries. If you are thinking what’s so great in it, just imagine that you are in the future, like 100s of millions of years in the future and yes, what do you see now ? What if we see fishes developed legs to explore the land and having a dance party in the KFC, Kingdom Of Fish Country.

Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating but who knows what’s going to evolve in another billion years from now! Anything is possible. We were just monkeys in the wild and yet here we are.

Problems and the attempt to solve it results in evolution. At any period of time, any living organism will have some problem and they got counter mechanisms to solve them or they develop solutions physically and the brain changes too, that’s how fishes developed legs in my future and men developed Quantum physics.

As humans, we got problems in the present day too. Like Global warming, over population, pollution, poverty, empty stomachs and thirsty throats. We depleted earth’s resources, we killed other species or made their life miserable one way or the other. Is this because we are naturally greedy ? Absolutely YES. Well, I’m not sure if that’s natural or not.

A Great man from our country once said “The World has Everything for all Man’s Need but not for every man’s Greed.”

We are so high on technological advancements and yet we failed to address inequity. That’s unfair. We can say that we are the superior species in the planet but we can say that only when we take responsibility for everything and when we can think and solve problems for everyone around us. If it’s about self and never do care about other stuffs around you, hey bro! You are getting rich, but you are also making problems bigger.

Yes, it’s on the positive side that we recognized global warming, poverty and depleting resources are problems for humanity. Never in history we spoke about these things globally like we do now. That’s something.
I still don’t understand why would any Man wants to accumulate that much amount of wealth that 20 generations of his genes can feed on. There’s no point right. We can do many more better things than a e-commerce platform. Don’t you think the same ? I mean, founding an e-commerce company made this guy the richest person on earth. Well, there are many reasons to it like the free internet to everyone, smartphones and all. But my point is, if that simple idea won. We can do many more great things. He is just a standing proof. But are ideas scarce ? Or the people creating ideas are scarce ?

For example, There’s no company that’s ready to work on fixing poverty for a profit. That’s a crazy idea. NGOs do that but not for profit. They raise money and help people in the poor countries when thousands in their own country are suffering. But if they can do it for a profit, people will start investing in it like they are investing in Tesla or Amazon now. The bigger the idea, the result will be greater.

It’s feasible, the whole idea can be made as a profiting business model but why it’s not happening.

That’s just an example, yet an executable example. Thousands of ideas can help us solve the problems I listed above. Why it’s not happening, are people turning blind ? are we becoming more selfish and failing not to the think for others? We talk. We just tolerate and talk about things.

We talk about the problem that’s trending. We forget the problem that was trending yesterday. This is not productive or sustainable development. But the system handles us this way. It leaves us with very less options and makes us move on with ourselves, our daily lives, making people run for daily bread and butter. Wondering who is the so-called system that people blame everyday ? System is the set of ideas or rules to govern or organize things.

Systems were created for improvement. But unfortunately we became the slaves for the system. We surrendered ourselves to the systems we created. People are talking about AI taking over the control. But we must ask ourselves, Are We Truly in Control Now ??? Are we choosing the things we need or want ? Are we failing to think beyond the options given to us ? Society makes us do lots of craziest things, even we would be ashamed of someday. How many people are being sane and conscious in making life changing decisions.

We talk about work life balance. Believe me, if we are doing what we love to make money, there will never be a need to talk about work life balance.

But why people can’t do what they love or why they can’t find their passion. Why they are made to run behind money instead of enjoying this short life ? Are most of us working just for money? Is there freedom in it? Something is definitely wrong somewhere right.

Say, for example, a poor kid who is growing up with lots of financial problems at home, the kid’s tendency to dream beyond will definitely take a hit. The time of worrying about things will be greater than the time spent in dreaming or time spent productive. The kid will only think about money and not his/her passion. This is why we must think and find solution for poverty. We are missing out loads of talents here.

The ability to think beyond only happens when you are Free. To question and to reason. People need to learn how to think free, without constraints. Minds are complex and society builds several levels of glass ceilings. Ask yourselves few questions. Are you free? Listen to your inner voice, it’s a big question here, ask again, are you FrEE ? Are you happy? Are you earning by doing what you love? Are you making decisions by yourself. Even if you fail at the decision you made, it’s your decision. Failure means there’s room for improvement, but that happens only when you make the decision out of freewill. Without external pressure.

Today millions of people are making decisions without Freewill. This is becoming habitual and soon we will be at scarce of free thinkers. We will forget that we can think for ourselves. To think free and act Free is the real Freedom. It’s real only when everyone can have it, taste it.
Abdul kalam stressed this point of dreaming big till his last breath. I liked the genius and I miss him. Fine, to dream, one need not be financially great. The imaginary ceilings of society and the system we created always try to make us think little and dream little. But you are Free to dream and if you dream, you will work towards it.

Free thinking and the Freewill to do anything should definitely be thought to everyone and shall come the change.

Without embracing freethinking or without respecting Freewill, we are not the superior species in the planet. We didn’t evolve at all, we are still monkeys with computers in the shirt pocket.

Credits : Eddie Vedder’s Guaranteed and Society

Phoenix

Elite member

Hey EveryOne,
I wrote something this evening. Bear with me for 3 to 4 minutes if you decide to read it. Comment your thoughts.

FreeWill

From being a monkey in the wild to what we are now, million years of evolution and now we are sophisticated beings, using grooming products to look good, clothing in all fashions and over everything, today we are all roaming with pocket sized computers.

We are living in the SpaceX, the Meta and the Amazon Era. We made incredible development over the last couple centuries. If you are thinking what’s so great in it, just imagine that you are in the future, like 100s of millions of years in the future and yes, what do you see now ? What if we see fishes developed legs to explore the land and having a dance party in the KFC, Kingdom Of Fish Country.

Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating but who knows what’s going to evolve in another billion years from now! Anything is possible. We were just monkeys in the wild and yet here we are.

Problems and the attempt to solve it results in evolution. At any period of time, any living organism will have some problem and they got counter mechanisms to solve them or they develop solutions physically and the brain changes too, that’s how fishes developed legs in my future and men developed Quantum physics.

As humans, we got problems in the present day too. Like Global warming, over population, pollution, poverty, empty stomachs and thirsty throats. We depleted earth’s resources, we killed other species or made their life miserable one way or the other. Is this because we are naturally greedy ? Absolutely YES. Well, I’m not sure if that’s natural or not.

A Great man from our country once said “The World has Everything for all Man’s Need but not for every man’s Greed.”

We are so high on technological advancements and yet we failed to address inequity. That’s unfair. We can say that we are the superior species in the planet but we can say that only when we take responsibility for everything and when we can think and solve problems for everyone around us. If it’s about self and never do care about other stuffs around you, hey bro! You are getting rich, but you are also making problems bigger.

Yes, it’s on the positive side that we recognized global warming, poverty and depleting resources are problems for humanity. Never in history we spoke about these things globally like we do now. That’s something.
I still don’t understand why would any Man wants to accumulate that much amount of wealth that 20 generations of his genes can feed on. There’s no point right. We can do many more better things than a e-commerce platform. Don’t you think the same ? I mean, founding an e-commerce company made this guy the richest person on earth. Well, there are many reasons to it like the free internet to everyone, smartphones and all. But my point is, if that simple idea won. We can do many more great things. He is just a standing proof. But are ideas scarce ? Or the people creating ideas are scarce ?

For example, There’s no company that’s ready to work on fixing poverty for a profit. That’s a crazy idea. NGOs do that but not for profit. They raise money and help people in the poor countries when thousands in their own country are suffering. But if they can do it for a profit, people will start investing in it like they are investing in Tesla or Amazon now. The bigger the idea, the result will be greater.

It’s feasible, the whole idea can be made as a profiting business model but why it’s not happening.

That’s just an example, yet an executable example. Thousands of ideas can help us solve the problems I listed above. Why it’s not happening, are people turning blind ? are we becoming more selfish and failing not to the think for others? We talk. We just tolerate and talk about things.

We talk about the problem that’s trending. We forget the problem that was trending yesterday. This is not productive or sustainable development. But the system handles us this way. It leaves us with very less options and makes us move on with ourselves, our daily lives, making people run for daily bread and butter. Wondering who is the so-called system that people blame everyday ? System is the set of ideas or rules to govern or organize things.

Systems were created for improvement. But unfortunately we became the slaves for the system. We surrendered ourselves to the systems we created. People are talking about AI taking over the control. But we must ask ourselves, Are We Truly in Control Now ??? Are we choosing the things we need or want ? Are we failing to think beyond the options given to us ? Society makes us do lots of craziest things, even we would be ashamed of someday. How many people are being sane and conscious in making life changing decisions.

We talk about work life balance. Believe me, if we are doing what we love to make money, there will never be a need to talk about work life balance.

But why people can’t do what they love or why they can’t find their passion. Why they are made to run behind money instead of enjoying this short life ? Are most of us working just for money? Is there freedom in it? Something is definitely wrong somewhere right.

Say, for example, a poor kid who is growing up with lots of financial problems at home, the kid’s tendency to dream beyond will definitely take a hit. The time of worrying about things will be greater than the time spent in dreaming or time spent productive. The kid will only think about money and not his/her passion. This is why we must think and find solution for poverty. We are missing out loads of talents here.

The ability to think beyond only happens when you are Free. To question and to reason. People need to learn how to think free, without constraints. Minds are complex and society builds several levels of glass ceilings. Ask yourselves few questions. Are you free? Listen to your inner voice, it’s a big question here, ask again, are you FrEE ? Are you happy? Are you earning by doing what you love? Are you making decisions by yourself. Even if you fail at the decision you made, it’s your decision. Failure means there’s room for improvement, but that happens only when you make the decision out of freewill. Without external pressure.

Today millions of people are making decisions without Freewill. This is becoming habitual and soon we will be at scarce of free thinkers. We will forget that we can think for ourselves. To think free and act Free is the real Freedom. It’s real only when everyone can have it, taste it.
Abdul kalam stressed this point of dreaming big till his last breath. I liked the genius and I miss him. Fine, to dream, one need not be financially great. The imaginary ceilings of society and the system we created always try to make us think little and dream little. But you are Free to dream and if you dream, you will work towards it.

Free thinking and the Freewill to do anything should definitely be thought to everyone and shall come the change.

Without embracing freethinking or without respecting Freewill, we are not the superior species in the planet. We didn’t evolve at all, we are still monkeys with computers in the shirt pocket.

Credits : Eddie Vedder’s Guaranteed and Society

Freewill - To begin with, it's a lovely term! But did people ever truly have it? Tasted the freedom only it could give? When we think on those lines only a big "what if" will be our answer...
Coz poverty was there 1000s of years before us, even during the golden era of thamizhs where we ruled the world's economy with ~23% GDP.
We were always a slave to the system! The reason why we evolved more is because of our thirst for approval... To do something that the other can't do. To make people remember us... The invention of fire and wheel could be accidents or a well thought out experiment - we don't know which and we definitely don't remember who invented those but we sure do use them everyday!
Likewise a few thousand years from now, we might not even have a basic win2000 computer... We might be living in a cave as a result of our own greed! Or in Mars, moon Or even Mercury, depleting what little resource those planets have lmao!
The notion freewill in itself has always been a threat to the rulers and a dream for those being ruled!
But yes, there are people, great ones who managed to break those shackles and performed miracles. Yet, the question still remains...
Are we ready to break ours?
Nice article Carnie... ?

CarnivaL

Thankyu Marvel ! Hey do yu know about the MyerBriggs type indicator ? Wondering what's ur personality type ?

Phoenix

Elite member

Thankyu Marvel ! Hey do yu know about the MyerBriggs type indicator ? Wondering what's ur personality type ?
Lol... I tried tht... Funny thing though... It changes everytime I try ?? avare conpuse aagitaaru moment ?? btw.. what's urs??

CarnivaL

Lol ? interesting.
I too tried like three times, it dint change. INFP. I think not all the four letters changed for yu everytime ? did everything change ? ?

Phoenix

Elite member

Lol ? interesting.
I too tried like three times, it dint change. INFP. I think not all the four letters changed for yu everytime ? did everything change ? ?
It used to be my favourite pass time lol... Confused my career counselor loads too.. but most of the times I got oscillated between INTJ and INFJ ?? and as u know.. those T and F were kinda opposite in nature lol..
P.s: I even got ESTJ lol...

CarnivaL

It used to be my favourite pass time lol... Confused my career counselor loads too.. but most of the times I got oscillated between INTJ and INFJ ?? and as u know.. those T and F were kinda opposite in nature lol..
P.s: I even got ESTJ lol...
Split personality disorder ?? lol Marvel.
Hey, it's possible to have different results, see I'm 46 percent Extroverted and 54 Introverted according to that indicator. But u kno right, if I answered one or two statements differently, that cud easily change ! ThT makes me an Ambivert.
Likewise, yur results indicate yu r a divergent ?? so special! Have yu seen the movie divergent ?
And yeah mayb the next time when u take the test, mayb the constant J will also change eeee. Soo, Can we just go out and spend some time ! Let me know yu ??