• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

enaku piditha puthagankal

D

Deleted member 753

1. The Alchemist - Paulo coelho

2. The Scarlett Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne.

3. Amour - Deba

4. Dhammapada

5. Chanakya Neeti Darpan.

6. Anuj Tiwari books ellam pidikum romba...

7. Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler...

8. The Art of war - Sun tzu.

9. The Republic - Plato

10. Avadut Gita.

11. Prasanotara Ratnamalika.

12. Utara Kalamruda - Kalidasa

intha books na neraya thadava padichiruken.. and na enga ponalum ithula oru book enkuda katayam irukum.. en life la athiga neram books kuda tha selavu panirken.. friends mela ellam romba nambikkai ila.. books nambiven.. monthly oru book achum vanguven.. romba pidicha books thavira mathathu nearest library la or school , clg ku donate paniduven.. nengalum mela sona books ellam read pani parkanum endru ketukuren..

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 753

International level reader pola nega? enaku etachu best tamil books iruntha suggest panuga pls?

apdila ilainga.. enaku sanskrit books na romba pidukum.. avlotha...

Rasavathi - Paulo Coelho -intha book padichinga means nenga antha story la vara oru persona ve mariduvinga..

Arthamula indumatham - Kannadasan

kolayuthir kalam - Sujatha

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

1. The Alchemist - Paulo coelho

2. The Scarlett Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne.

3. Amour - Deba

4. Dhammapada

5. Chanakya Neeti Darpan.

6. Anuj Tiwari books ellam pidikum romba...

7. Mein Kampf - Adolf Hitler...

8. The Art of war - Sun tzu.

9. The Republic - Plato

10. Avadut Gita.

11. Prasanotara Ratnamalika.

12. Utara Kalamruda - Kalidasa

intha books na neraya thadava padichiruken.. and na enga ponalum ithula oru book enkuda katayam irukum.. en life la athiga neram books kuda tha selavu panirken.. friends mela ellam romba nambikkai ila.. books nambiven.. monthly oru book achum vanguven.. romba pidicha books thavira mathathu nearest library la or school , clg ku donate paniduven.. nengalum mela sona books ellam read pani parkanum endru ketukuren..

ivloo book padicha velipaaadu ellaiyeaa :rolleyes: :unsure:

D

Deleted member 753

TILU.jpeg

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? Gave her your love letter just to read without an intention of proposing? Saw her for the last time on your first official date? Came out shining from the trench of trauma? Ritesh has! And Technically, I love you is his story. Though the story moves from his eyes, the story is more of the girl he loved. On valentine's day, Ritesh, now a corporate professional, narrates his love story from school life to his girlfriend. First love is not something someone can forget. Have you? Well, he hasn?t. He doesn't miss any detail from the first day of the school in eleventh standard to the last date. The initials of his story maybe humorous, but the ending is deeply sensitive which will teach you a beautiful lesson of love and life.

Nathira

Elite member

View attachment 3560

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? Gave her your love letter just to read without an intention of proposing? Saw her for the last time on your first official date? Came out shining from the trench of trauma? Ritesh has! And Technically, I love you is his story. Though the story moves from his eyes, the story is more of the girl he loved. On valentine's day, Ritesh, now a corporate professional, narrates his love story from school life to his girlfriend. First love is not something someone can forget. Have you? Well, he hasn?t. He doesn't miss any detail from the first day of the school in eleventh standard to the last date. The initials of his story maybe humorous, but the ending is deeply sensitive which will teach you a beautiful lesson of love and life.
My fav ???????

Mazhai

list ah naa full ah koodi paakala, but Alchemist one of the most overrated books. Regret wasting time on that! False hope based concept athu, self help nu elaam sola mudila. Athe maari inoru book I hate in that genre is The secret, absolute waste of time. Ithu en opinion thaan.

D

Deleted member 753

list ah naa full ah koodi paakala, but Alchemist one of the most overrated books. Regret wasting time on that! False hope based concept athu, self help nu elaam sola mudila. Athe maari inoru book I hate in that genre is The secret, absolute waste of time. Ithu en opinion thaan.
ovvorutharku ovvoru taste.. avlo than.. simple.. Six Keys od Edoxus padichutu intha book padichi parunga

Mazhai

Lol enaku exodus wallet thaan therium. But Agreed. Taste differs aana unga list is definitely interesting because of their contrasting nature. Its like when someone says my fav tamil directors are mysskin and sundar c.

D

Deleted member 753

Agreed. Taste differs aana unga list is definitely interesting because of their contrasting nature. Its like when someone says my fav tamil directors are mysskin and sundar c.
different ah irukura nala tha na raven.. nenga mazhai... lol en fav directors kuda correct ah soldringa