• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Chat Info Chat Update - AUG-27

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

• Admin
As people requested, we have added a new set of theme to chat as LEGACY mode. If you want to switch back to old style format, go ahead switch to those legacy theme and use it. Thanks for your time and support. For more question, i herby request everyone to use this thread comment section to share your input.

Thanks.

Phoenix

Elite member

As people requested, we have added a new set of theme to chat as LEGACY mode. If you want to switch back to old style format, go ahead switch to those legacy theme and use it. Thanks for your time and support. For more question, i herby request everyone to use this thread comment section to share your input.

Thanks.
Thank you admin but I couldn't login from morning. It says to switch off Proxy and try again but I am not using any proxy!!!

Suri

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Thank you admin but I couldn't login from morning. It says to switch off Proxy and try again but I am not using any proxy!!!
Do update the browser and try to login in inco tab , use Chrome browser

Suri

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Tried all.. but not working :( 'm using lap.. but tried in phone too.. dint work..
Mobile na ?RESET IP by using flight mode and try and use different network

Phoenix

Elite member

Mobile na ?RESET IP by using flight mode and try and use different network
Athu.. I tried to change proxy setting for ff too.. Turning off proxy, use system proxy.. ithula.. chat site ku proxy exception kooda kuduthu pathuten.. but varala :(