• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Apologizing

Theju

🙄 yenna 😟 yellar statement mm u r right ntra maariye irke🥺 inga yar soldrathu right which one is wrong🤔

Hope all r right🥰 but what is my karuthu i m saying 🤣antha apology ya na break the silence nu paakare.. oru argument apro yaarna oruthar pesanu .. athuku naama thappu pannalana naama first pesa koodathu nu rule ila.. Based on relationship, nee yenaku venuma vendama ntra decision porthu..

Silence first break aana thaa we can have a space to explain where our beloved one did mistake.. Athunaala

Naanum world chef Nathira statement ai repeat pantre.. onnu koranjara maatom😏..

Santhosh

Elite member

Ego is self esteem, it is never bad to have an ego. If you are choosing someone else over your ego, you are essentially losing self identity.

It is sad people are fine losing themselves to keep others in their life.
‘I’ is as important as ‘you’ in ‘i love you’
I nu 🙊 rompa strong ah iruntha 😛 I pola epovum single than irukanum

Santhosh

Elite member

Ego is self esteem, it is never bad to have an ego. If you are choosing someone else over your ego, you are essentially losing self identity.

It is sad people are fine losing themselves to keep others in their life.
‘I’ is as important as ‘you’ in ‘i love you’
Nee ➕ Naan Naam aagum pothu Anga yar sorry keta yena avanga sola varathu athe ego tooki vachidu olunga pesama oruthar oruthar moraichi du irukame urr moonji la 🙊 yara oruthar sorry keta alaga udane pinky 😊 face ipdi aagum olunga velaiya paakalam ila rendu peru day fulla mandai kula athan odum

Last edited:

Santhosh

Elite member

Not at all, ego naaale self centered and selfish ila. It is just your self esteem. Understanding varanum na you will only have to convince ego not lose it.

If you are changing yourself for others, for whatever reason, there will be a point when no one will recognize who you are anymore. You will behave differently with each person and this will get tiring. At one point all that sacrificing your true self will weigh on you and conflict with yourself.

Be yourself, if you do have an inflated ego, it is still you. The least you could do is show your true colors and let others decide if they want to stay or leave. By sacrificing/trying to change yourself, it is not going to end well for anyone.
How long u will convince if other person also did the same what will the result its endless convince? 🥴