• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

பறை!!!

EVILL

Elite member

Haha don't take diversion

Me said no comments on freedom to talk or write, yes there was once powerful speakers and writers, who bring out the truth from dark, now there are even better technologies but not much truth has been told

Once there were medias like 'therukoothu' which was conducted/played for no benifits but only for awareness of the ppls, but the now screen plays mostly are just for commercial

Yes am a spectator and as a spectator i can recognise the told to me is just to impress me

Phoenix

Elite member

Haha don't take diversion

Me said no comments on freedom to talk or write, yes there was once powerful speakers and writers, who bring out the truth from dark, now there are even better technologies but not much truth has been told

Once there were medias like 'therukoothu' which was conducted/played for no benifits but only for awareness of the ppls, but the now screen plays mostly are just for commercial

Yes am a spectator and as a spectator i can recognise the told to me is just to impress me
Lol.. the point is to convert the spectators into participants.. 😝😝

Phoenix

Elite member

No no ur objective should be, spectators should understand and there should be no commercial benefits behind😛
What do u mean by commercial benefits lol.. Inga tax exemption illana, pala per donations e thara maatanga 😂😂🤭🤭
I'd rather say it's not wrong to reap the benefits of ur work. Stealing is wrong but earning from ur work s not wrong..
As joker would say, "if u r so good at something, never do it for free!"
Yes there should be goodness in our deeds but athukaaga, it doesn mean tht ppl who works for the welfare of others have to be poor or sacrifice everything they have.. one can be both financially successful and good.. the vital point is balance...
And, ellarume etho oru benefit kaaga than ehthaiyo pannuvanga.. coz nothing in this world comes for free... Enna... the benefits could be either tangible r intangible r smtimes both.. 😝

CarnivaL

Ivar enna solrar naa, Rang de basanti la solra madri, pesikitae irundhu no use..
"Tolerate it or take the responsibility to change things"

Tbh, oru kaalathula namma Tamizh makalae untouchability elam ilama harmonious ah irundhadhu elam indha post la pesnadhuku aprm dhan enaku theriyum.. its creating awareness.. Inga indha post pathi pesradhuku avlo peria audience setup illai naalum,, one or two minds therinjukitalum, we are making it worth dhaan.

Yes, content la commercial benefits ilama pana, sothuku enna seivadhu manna.. Lol, Any activity must hav some kind of feature to sustain.. if the people reap commercial benefits thru talking about this, it means people are ready to change.. its a gud thing.

Jaadhigal pera solli vayira neraikra pala perku indha contents elam poison madri dhan irukum. But they will also change soon..

We are just strangers talking about issues in online platform.. still, if we are forming some idea and make that count through our behavior in the public, it's a winnnn..

We should talk more on all the pressing issues. And it will be beautiful if more people start talking 😍

Phoenix

Elite member

Ivar enna solrar naa, Rang de basanti la solra madri, pesikitae irundhu no use..
"Tolerate it or take the responsibility to change things"

Tbh, oru kaalathula namma Tamizh makalae untouchability elam ilama harmonious ah irundhadhu elam indha post la pesnadhuku aprm dhan enaku theriyum.. its creating awareness.. Inga indha post pathi pesradhuku avlo peria audience setup illai naalum,, one or two minds therinjukitalum, we are making it worth dhaan.

Yes, content la commercial benefits ilama pana, sothuku enna seivadhu manna.. Lol, Any activity must hav some kind of feature to sustain.. if the people reap commercial benefits thru talking about this, it means people are ready to change.. its a gud thing.

Jaadhigal pera solli vayira neraikra pala perku indha contents elam poison madri dhan irukum. But they will also change soon..

We are just strangers talking about issues in online platform.. still, if we are forming some idea and make that count through our behavior in the public, it's a winnnn..

We should talk more on all the pressing issues. And it will be beautiful if more people start talking 😍
Yep.. talking should be the first step.. coz casteism is like a mammoth rock.. u can't break it in a single strike.. u need baby steps to uproot any social evil that's been in practice for so long.. tht even the most educated minds are unaware that what they r doing is wrong!
Thappunu theriyaamaleye culture ndra name la pandravanga than athigam Inga.. once we shed sm light.. it will become a snowball effect.. many ppl will change.. and eventually, the world will be a better place.. coz there is always an yearning for hope..

CarnivaL

Yep.. talking should be the first step.. coz casteism is like a mammoth rock.. u can't break it in a single strike.. u need baby steps to uproot any social evil that's been in practice for so long.. tht even the most educated minds are unaware that what they r doing is wrong!
Thappunu theriyaamaleye culture ndra name la pandravanga than athigam Inga.. once we shed sm light.. it will become a snowball effect.. many ppl will change.. and eventually, the world will be a better place.. coz there is always an yearning for hope..
Be the change you want to see in the world 😍😍
Mahatma kuda idhae dhan soli irukaru