• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

TaleOfUs's latest activity

• TaleOfUs
    இரவும் பகலும் மாறி போய்விட்டது நீ மட்டும் மாறவில்லை என் அன்பும் மாறவில்லை பாதம் தொட நினைத்து தோற்று போகும் கடல் அலை போல நானும் தோற்று...
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs reacted to Phoenix's post in the thread தவிப்பு! with Like Like.
    காலையில் இருந்து வார்த்தைகள் சிக்காமல் தவிக்கிறேன்... பரபரப்பாய் பம்பரமாய் நீ சுழல ஊஞ்சலாய் உன்னை பின்தொடர்கிறது என் கருவிழிகள்... ஒரு...
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs replied to the thread Dreams that Hook u.
    Again I'm reading this.? May your dreams come true. The words "A pair made in paradise" will shortly become "A family made in paradise"...
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs reacted to CarnivaL's post in the thread Dreams that Hook u with Like Like.
    Grant me a wish to be there, forever. Green trees, silver rivers, brown and yellow mountains, Every other thing comes to life when we...
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs replied to the thread Dreams that Hook u.
    Ah! Beautiful..☺️ Esp. These lines..? I wish it was longer..?
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs reacted to Deleted member 753's post in the thread To Tara with Like Like.
    This thought keeps consoling me: though tyrants may command that lamps be smashed in rooms where lovers are destined to meet, they cant...
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs replied to the thread The war will end!!!.
    Pathetic yet beautifully expressed..?
  • TaleOfUs
    TaleOfUs reacted to Phoenix's post in the thread The war will end!!! with Like Like.
    The war will indeed end but it will be the people who pay the price... இதைத்தான் எம் முண்டாசு கவிஞன் அன்றே எழுதிச் சென்றான்! "நல்லதோர்...
  • TaleOfUs
    சில நேரங்களில் சிலந்தி வலையில் சிக்குண்ட பூச்சி போல திக்கி திணறி நகர்கிறது கணங்கள் தப்பிக்க எண்ணி மனதை அரட்டையின் வசம் திருப்புகையில்...
  • TaleOfUs
    SE="TaleOfUs, post: 22371, member: 911"] Painted pictures with words..You are an Artist Phoenix uh..? So are u taleofus... ???