• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Recent content by Ilavanji

1. I

Symbol Of Love

Swans have only one partner for their entire life. If their partner dies, they could in fact die of heartbreak. ... The scientists from Slimbridge found that swans, the members of monogamous species could pass away from a broken heart if their partner dies and they don't find any other partner...
  2. I

RIP Sir ?

Pogum Padhai Thoorame.... Vaazhum Kaalam Konchame......????Rip Sir?
  3. I

Rip SPB ??

Rip??
  4. I

RIP

I can't Contorol My Tears... RIP ? Vadivelu Balaji Anna... Whenever I Watched His Comadies In Kalakkapovatu Yaru and Siricha Pochu Program I Used To Laugh Fogetting All My Problems.... Very good Heart person ❤
  5. I

Beautiful Days ???

Beautiful days ??? I Grew Up .......Regardless Of The Weather, Our Dinner Time Was At 8.30PM And Bed Time Was 10:00PM. Eating Out At A Restaurant Was A Huge Deal, Rarity Actually, That Nearly Never Happened. There Was No Such Thing As Fast Food On Every Other Day, And Having A Bottle Of Soft...
  6. I

RIP-கோவை ஞானி

Rip
  7. I

Kadhalan....

En Siru Vizhi Asaivil Kovam Kandu.... En Oru Vari Padhilil Artam Kolvaan... Uravinagal Oorayitam Kadaigal Sonalum ... Avan Ullam Enidam Mattume... Vaazhgayil Pala Kooti Kidatalum... Enrume En Vaalvi Periya Soththu Avan En Medhu Konda Kadhal Paasam Nampigai... Kanavil Kanda Avanai... Kandeen...
  8. I

En Amma???

En Amma... En Swasam.... En Uyir En Thimir En Arivu En Valartchi En Thairiyam En Paatukaapu En Nizhal En Valatukaram En Gowravam En Kudumpam En Magizhi En Ithaya Rani En Mugavari En Pokisham ?
  9. I

Vanakkam?

Please Like Me As Who I Am.. I'm Not In This World To Live Up To Your Expectations , And You're Not In This World To Live Up To Mine.” Very simple... Ilavanji???
  10. I

Family!!!

Family..... A Circle Of Strength And Love, Founded ON Faith... Joined By Love... Kept By God... Together And Forever....❤❤❤
  11. I

Amma....

Nothing Can Complete My Life without You!!!! Amma ???
  12. I

SILENCE...

SILENCE... The ability to understand and use nonverbal communication, or body language, is a powerful tool that can help you connect with others, express what you really mean, and build better relationships.”
  13. I

Pani Thuzhi

Kobam Kollum Naan , Siritthu Urukum Nee! Karantha Padi Suryan Kekuren" Panithuzhiye Nee Engu Irukirai"