• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

EVILL's latest activity

• EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Mazhai's post in the thread The asinga pattan autokaaran moment with Haha Haha.
    Hehe Valimai paatha effect pola 😂😂
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Minnale's post in the thread International Women's Day with Like Like.
    Hey dears ❤ this s for you ppl my jilluzz of orange army🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 from our creative team 🙋🏻‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ late but latest🥰😘.
  • EVILL
    EVILL replied to the thread பறை!!!.
    No no ur objective should be, spectators should understand and there should be no commercial benefits behind😛
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Phoenix's post in the thread பறை!!! with Haha Haha.
    Lol.. the point is to convert the spectators into participants.. 😝😝
  • EVILL
    Haha don't take diversion Me said no comments on freedom to talk or write, yes there was once powerful speakers and writers, who bring...
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Phoenix's post in the thread பறை!!! with Like Like.
    Actually... Considering we r all strangers.. we can't say that outright.. right? As u have no clue about what i have r haven't done and...
  • EVILL
    Actual aa sollanum naa Everything looks beautiful, heart touching, feel to forward and appreciate the video and discussion, but...
  • EVILL
    🙄🤔 mind voice
  • EVILL
    EVILL replied to the thread Apologizing.
    It all depends on wat / who is me, if losing myself to hold back others is wat me is, then it doesn't really mean that i lose myself...
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Mazhai's post in the thread Apologizing with Like Like.
    Ego is self esteem, it is never bad to have an ego. If you are choosing someone else over your ego, you are essentially losing self...
  • EVILL
    EVILL replied to the thread Apologizing.
    🤔
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to Nakshathra's post in the thread Apologizing with Like Like.
    Apologizing does not always means you are wrong and the other person is right it means you value your relationship more than your EGO
  • EVILL
    EVILL reacted to riya's post in the thread ONNUM PURIYADHU.....!!!! with Haha Haha.
  • EVILL
    EVILL replied to the thread ONNUM PURIYADHU.....!!!!.
    Hey nice happy to have u here, impressive intro, already enna pathi yaro unga kitta thappu thappa potu kuduthirkanga, yar antha karupu...