• Please use an working Email account to verify your memebership in the forum

Eyes

Mazhai

When growing up, my mom told me
“Looking into your eyes when you talked about the things you loved, are the moments i will cherish forever”

When i was loved, he told me
“Looking into your eyes and seeing how much you loved me were the best moments of my life”

I am not sure of either, but I know for a fact
“Looking into my eyes in the mirror and seeing how much I hate myself has always been the most saddest moment of my life”

- Mazhai

#prose #self loathe

Last edited:

Minnale

“Looking into your eyes when you talked about the things you loved, are the moments i will cherish forever”

“Looking into your eyes and seeing how much you loved me were the best moments of my life”

“Looking into my eyes in the mirror and seeing how much I hate myself has always been the most saddest moment of my life”

- Mazhai

#prose #self loathe
English kaariyoo erupaloo???

CarnivaL

Sad One huh?
Written well, self love irundha dhan sandhosama iruka mudiyum and same time self hate irundha thanae naama seira thappuku elam namalae namla criticize pani improvements ku room kuduka mudiyum! Just a thought,,, Nice One?

Phoenix

Elite member

Sad One huh?
Written well, self love irundha dhan sandhosama iruka mudiyum and same time self hate irundha thanae naama seira thappuku elam namalae namla criticize pani improvements ku room kuduka mudiyum! Just a thought,,, Nice One?
not necessarily self hate.. but like self evaluation... Hate is another form of Love!

Phoenix

Elite member

- Mazhai

#prose #self loathe

Its like your eyes are the windows of your soul as well as theirs da... Coz whenever someone looked into your eyes, they not only saw what you felt about them but also what they felt for you!

CarnivaL

Its like your eyes are the windows of your soul as well as theirs da... Coz whenever someone looked into your eyes, they not only saw what you felt about them but also what they felt for you!
? love theriyudha ? madras eye nu solvinga ?

Phoenix

Elite member

How! Can you type few words explaining that ? I like to kno yur thoughts

Self pity or self loathing usually takes u down the what-if game.. or "enaku mattum yen ipdi nadakuthu?" - So, it won't be progressive but in some ways, it will feel good coz we all have a tendency to love pain. So, like an animal licking its wounds, we all go back to points in our life where we were hurt the most time and again either voluntarily or involuntarily depending on the mental maturity of a person.
And, Hate - actually hate stems from love. You can't hurt or hate a person you don't love. Thats why those people who call themselves as the world's best lovers become world's best psychos after a breakup. They stalk, talk crap about their exes, try to mess up their lives and the lives of others around them... all for what? Hate or Love?
Actually, the opposite of love should be indifference. Its like I wouldn't even care if u live or die. Complete detachment because both love and hate are children of passion. If there is passion, ultimately it means that you care for that person still, on a molecular level. It means that they still own a piece of your heart and soul. And it means that they still win!
Instead, when you self analyse, you find out what is necessary, what ought to be done and what nots as well. You get to know a little more about yourself so that you can love yourself a little more, a little deep. Coz at the end of the day, we all are in solitary. So, self actualization is above all.
More than a few words aagiduchu lol!

CarnivaL

Self pity or self loathing usually takes u down the what-if game.. or "enaku mattum yen ipdi nadakuthu?" - So, it won't be progressive but in some ways, it will feel good coz we all have a tendency to love pain. So, like an animal licking its wounds, we all go back to points in our life where we were hurt the most time and again either voluntarily or involuntarily depending on the mental maturity of a person.
And, Hate - actually hate stems from love. You can't hurt or hate a person you don't love. Thats why those people who call themselves as the world's best lovers become world's best psychos after a breakup. They stalk, talk crap about their exes, try to mess up their lives and the lives of others around them... all for what? Hate or Love?
Actually, the opposite of love should be indifference. Its like I wouldn't even care if u live or die. Complete detachment because both love and hate are children of passion. If there is passion, ultimately it means that you care for that person still, on a molecular level. It means that they still own a piece of your heart and soul. And it means that they still win!
Instead, when you self analyse, you find out what is necessary, what ought to be done and what nots as well. You get to know a little more about yourself so that you can love yourself a little more, a little deep. Coz at the end of the day, we all are in solitary. So, self actualization is above all.
More than a few words aagiduchu lol!
Haha more than few words ?
But I really appreciate you spending time to give a detailed comment on hate is another form of love! Again I'm seeing that you are really really against the people who call themselves love failures! I think its their personal choice to live free or to lick the wounds and live in the past,, Even if you call it killing themselves and the people around, that's how emotional people are, we can't say they are immature or we can't blame them for not being able to letting it Go..
Yeah indifference, normally people use the wrong word 'hate' about the people they don't even care about and yes agreed,, hate s another form of kanmoodithanamaana kaadhal lol

Phoenix

Elite member

Haha more than few words ?
But I really appreciate you spending time to give a detailed comment on hate is another form of love! Again I'm seeing that you are really really against the people who call themselves love failures! I think its their personal choice to live free or to lick the wounds and live in the past,, Even if you call it killing themselves and the people around, that's how emotional people are, we can't say they are immature or we can't blame them for not being able to letting it Go..
Yeah indifference, normally people use the wrong word 'hate' about the people they don't even care about and yes agreed,, hate s another form of kanmoodithanamaana kaadhal lol

I'm not actually against the people but I am against the notion of the word failure and glorification of pain. I see it as the waste of human potential nothing more nothing less. And when we see whats happening around the world in the name of love... those acid attacks, suicides, murders etc., that irks me. And movies that glorify such acts were like urrgh! Personal choices are one thing but we as a partof this society have some responsibilities too. Thats what I believe in.
The so called "Idhayam" movie hero Raja could have become a world class surgeon, instead he became a patient. Isn't it? That - I see as a waste to the society!
Same case with Arjun Reddy - his definition of "Rebound!" meh... Don't even wanna go there!
Let us teach the children that its ok to fail, its ok to fall as long as you are capable of getting up with your chin high, it is okay. Let them know the meaning of the words, "No!" and "Consent!"
Finally, to never stop being kind and courageous. Coz Integrity is above all!
In the end, Love is just hormones and a truck load of imaginations and expectations :p

CarnivaL

This one rombavae nalla irunchu ! Beautifully said ☺ Hmm True dhaaan, waste of potential dhaan, society ku no use dhan!!
Huge Huge expectations vechudranga aprm No means No and Consent elam avangluku ethuka mudila, yes we must teach our children to fail, mayb apdi exercises kuda build panlam!! Life ku romba vae useful ah irukum, romba varushamaavae most of the schools and colleges aren't focusing much on what's essential for life ,,,,,, hmmmmmmm seri okay, Good nightzzz nalaiku peslam ?

Phoenix

Elite member

This one rombavae nalla irunchu ! Beautifully said ☺ Hmm True dhaaan, waste of potential dhaan, society ku no use dhan!!
Huge Huge expectations vechudranga aprm No means No and Consent elam avangluku ethuka mudila, yes we must teach our children to fail, mayb apdi exercises kuda build panlam!! Life ku romba vae useful ah irukum, romba varushamaavae most of the schools and colleges aren't focusing much on what's essential for life ,,,,,, hmmmmmmm seri okay, Good nightzzz nalaiku peslam ?

Naalaiku veraya?!!!